Wednesday 4 May 2011

Off to London..

I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not being further along with the dress than I am now.  I’ve come to London to do my second work placement, so I’ve only got a weekend left on the dress, and it’s still in two pieces.  I know PoP managed to eat into much more of my time last week than I’d originally anticipated, but it’s still frustrating to know that I’ve got all that work sitting at home waiting for me when I get back.
The second half of this unit has really been about organising my own time perfectly, so I could be at a comfortable stage before my placement, and I’ve only managed that so-so.  I can still be finished for hand in, but there’s not a lot of space there for mistakes, I need to be really regimented with my time in that final weekend to get this dress up to the standard I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment